2018 CBIM International Conference
Center for Business & Industrial Marketing
Sustainable Business Models: Integrating Employees, Customers and Technology
18-20 June 2018 MADRID (Spain)
Submission deadline: 15 February 2018
Early Bird Registration: 15 April 2018
Final Registration: 1 June 2018
Conference dates: 18-20 June 2018
If you don´t have an Easychair account you need to create an account before submitting. Please follow instructions from Easychair in this link
Submission deadline: February 15, 2018:
Detailed abstract (maximum 4 pages double spaced).
Acceptance letters will be sent before 15 March 2018. The acceptance of the paper implies that at least one of the authors attends the conference and presents the paper.
The Scientific Committee invite submissions to CBIM2018 International Conference.
Abstracts are invited on all aspects of B2B Marketing and in particular to cover the suggested topics (see CFP section).
Before you submit, please make sure that:
- No author’s information is in the extended abstract.
- You submit in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Please number all of the pages of the paper.
- Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced; (2.5 cm) margin all around. Reference list may be single spaced.
- Maximum 4 pages (including graphs, figures, tables and references).
- Include the aim of the study, research questions and objectives, thoeretical background, the design/methodology, main findings (or expected/preliminary findings for the cases of work in progress), and the key contributions.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- At least one of the co-authors should present the paper at the Conference. Authors can present several papers at the Conference.
All submissions will go through a double-blind review process based on the quality of the research, focused objectives, the novelty of the contributions and the impact for academia and industry.
Before 15 March 2018 you will receive feedback from the Scientific Committee and a decision.
All contributions in the conference will be oral presentations and all presentation will be in English.
Code of ethics
Authors submitting papers to CBIM International Conference must adhere to the following code of ethics:
– Submission should be the original work of the author(s) and not already published (including journals regular or online, books and book chapters).
– Submissions must adhere to the recommended formatting and page limits.
– Authors should not reveal their identities in the body or reference section of the paper and remove identification information from document’s file properties.
– At the time of submission, the author is required to provide complete contact information for all authors including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail.
– By submitting an extended abstract, the author affirms that he/she will register for, pay the fee, and appear at the CBIM International Conference.
– A selection of the papers presented at the workshop will be shortlisted and considered for the special issues.